Trying to Pick Which Plant-Sourced Diet is Right For You Is Really Confusing
Sure, food items loaded with sugar, salt and addictively delicious artificial ingredients might taste amazing, but you know that they are not healthy for you. Besides, fresh fruits and vegetables eaten as nature intended, with minimal processing and human interference, are not only delicious, but they are incredibly healthy as well.
If you have been considering switching to a plant-based diet, then you probably already know that eating highly processed foods, as well as lots of dairy products and meat, is not the healthiest way to chow down.
On the other hand, you may be up in the air about how significant a positive impact eating plant-sourced foods can be in your life and others, as well as the health of the planet.
If you are sitting on the fence, trying to decide whether to continue eating meat, dairy and or strictly vegan, there are a number of reasons people choose plant-sourced diets…
Why You Should Switch to a Plant-Based Diet ...
- Vegetarians lose weight at the rate of approximately 1 pound every week ... without hours of exercise!
- As many as 20 vegans can live off the same amount of land that is required to feed 1 meat eater.
- Just in the United States, reducing meat consumption by 10% would mean an additional 10 million tons of grain that could feed 60 million starving people around the world.
- Eating meat means consuming high levels of saturated fat. Saturated fat is associated with type II diabetes, which in turn makes you 200% as likely to suffer from a stroke or heart disease.
- The Diabetes Federation says 387 million people around the world have diabetes, an entirely preventable disease. Plant-based diets are linked with much lower diabetes risk.
- The Harvard School of Public Health suggests a plant-based diet for lowering high blood pressure by as much as 30% to 50%.
- Eating 8+ servings of vegetables and fruits each day will make you 30% less likely to have a stroke or heart attack.
Those statistics are just the tip of the iceberg regarding how negative eating meat, dairy products and process foods can be to you, as well as to others. It is also extremely harmful to our planet. The cruel, almost sadistic, way that farm animals are treated is reason enough to pursue other, healthier eating options. When you realize that plant-based eating makes you healthier, happier and stronger, allows you to live longer, promotes sustainable living and treats our animal friends in a kind, compassionate way as well, it really doesn't make sense not to eat this way.
The big question is...
Which of the dozens of plant-based dietary plans should you choose?
Should you go vegan or vegetarian, eat raw foods or whole foods, or enjoy mostly plant-sourced foods while allowing for a minimal amount of meat and dairy.
Once you started investigating plant-based diet plans, you may have run into "analysis paralysis". There are so many plans to choose from, and you simply don't have the time to invest in researching all of them.
So you put off eating smart for one more day, one leads to weight, and before you know it, your health is still suffering because you are eating enough plant-based foods.
Don't worry, because we have done all the research for you. We have identified the "Big 4" diet plans that focus on eating plant foods, and we chose the 4 diets to recommend to you because they deliver the following benefits, just to name a few ...
“What Are The Benefits of Making the Switch?”
- Quick and lasting weight loss.
- Lower diabetes risk
- Better heart health
- Reduce your risk cancer
- Slow down the aging process
- Improve brain function
- Lower risk of diabetes and obesity
- Younger looking skin and hair
- More natural energy
- A stronger immune system, which means an improved resistance against illness, infection and disease of all kinds
Choosing from among the top 4 plant-based diet plans is easy when you buy this course.
Have you seen the bonuses that are included ?
Bonus # 1
Two book reviews on The China Study and The Fully Raw Diet
Bonus # 2 ( Value $ 25 )
46 easy to make recipes
Bonus # 3 ( Value $ 100 )
10 additional ebooks on plant based living
* Plants VS Meat Protein
* 75 Benefits of The Vegetarian Lifestyle
* Fixing Vegan and Vegetarian Deficiencies
* Plant Based Paleo
* Juicing For Exercise
* Best Foods Eaten Raw ( Video )
* Plant Nutrition : A to Z
* 20 Ways To Enjoy Raw Veggies
* Combat Aging With Power Juicing
* Juicing For Skin Health
Get The Plant Based Lifestyle Course Today !