Scientific Research Proves at Least 30 Health Benefits from Drinking Coffee Regularly
... When You Drink the Right Amount, the Right
Kind of Coffee, and Drink It the Right Way
Seriously, how do you drink your coffee?
You may think that is a silly question, but it is definitely not. The last few years have revealed that coffee is not the evil beverage many people think of it as. In the past, you were told that drinking coffee could cause a lot of health problems. You were warned not to drink much coffee, and to avoid it entirely if that was at all possible.
Actually, the exact opposite is true.
Coffee is incredibly healthy … when you drink the right kind, the right amount and drink in the right way. There definitely are "right" and "wrong" ways to prepare and drink energy-boosting coffee.
You probably drink coffee because it is incredibly flavorful and robust. You can choose light or dark roasts, there are coffee beans from all over the world that lend their own, unique boldness and flavor, and so there truly is a coffee for everyone. You enjoy the morning jolt it gives you, so you can start your day alert and energetic.
As far as the popularity of coffee goes, you are definitely not alone. Consider the following statistics …
- Around the world, only oil is traded more than coffee.
- In the United States and many other countries, coffee is the #1 imported food item.
- A Gallup poll says more than half of all people who drink coffee would actually skip a shower in the morning so they would have enough time for a cup of coffee.
- In the US, 2 out of every 3 adults report drinking a minimum of 1 cup of coffee every single day.
ASIDE FROM BEING FLAVORFUL, DELICIOUS AND AROMATIC, IT TURNS OUT COFFEE CAN IMPROVE YOUR HEALTH IN A NUMBER OF WAYS.
Numerous scientific studies have shown that regularly consuming healthy amounts of coffee can help you fight the following dangerous and deadly health problems …
- Overweight and obesity
- Type 2 diabetes
- Poor mental health
- Lack of energy
- Lack of focus
- Parkinson's disease and dementia
- Liver disease
- Stroke and heart disease
- Retinal damage
- Depression and stress
- Chronic pain
- Breast cancer, skin cancer and at least 6 other cancers
- Many of the "normal" effects of aging
Also, just 1 cup of coffee (8 ounces) contains 2% of the recommended daily allowance of B3 and Magnesium, as well as 11% of vitamin B12, 6% of vitamin B5, and 3% of potassium and manganese. You also get dietary fiber, a ton of inflammation-fighting antioxidants, and cancer-fighting compounds!
So, should you just rush out and buy some coffee, and start drinking several cups a day?
Not So Fast!
Certain production and storage methods make coffee extremely good for you, while others remove a lot of the positive health qualities from coffee
You need to know exactly how much coffee to drink each day, the important differences between light, medium, and dark roasts, and the differences between caffeinated or decaffeinated coffee so that you can benefit from the 30 scientifically proven health benefits this magical bean delivers.
You get all of that information and more when you click the link below and download your special report ...
The Health Benefits of Coffee
What the Science Shows
In this groundbreaking health resource that includes the latest scientific results and testing data on coffee, you will learn…
- How drinking coffee daily can help you lose weight and control your hunger
- How coffee reduces risks of type 2 diabetes, heart disease, stroke and numerous other chronic medical conditions
- Want to live longer? Coffee can do that too
- Exactly how much coffee you can drink every day for the biggest health boost (this information, based on extensive scientific research that flies in the face of what you have probably heard about coffee consumption)
- The 8 cancers coffee protects you against
- How coffee protects the liver
- How coffee reduces risks for dementia
- The difference in health benefits between caffeinated and decaffeinated coffee
- Coffee has more health-boosting, anti-aging, heart-healthy antioxidants than a serving of grape juice, oranges, raspberries or even blueberries
- The exact nutritional data of coffee (this is going to surprise you, and give you just one more big reason to love your morning cuppa Joe)
- The 6 antioxidants essential for health and wellness in human beings
- Why you may be drinking coffee the "wrong way" (yes, there is a specific way to drink coffee to get the most health benefits)
- Calorie cautions to consider when drinking coffee
- Which level of roasting, light, medium, medium-dark or dark, delivers the most caffeine (this one is sure to be a shocker to many people)
And Much Much More
GET IMMEDIATE ACCESS TO INFORMATION THAT BRINGS GREAT HEALTH AND CAN ADD YEARS TO YOUR LIFE
Whether you are already a coffee drinker or considering adding it to your diet, doesn't it make sense to know everything about it, so you can improve your health for the better?
The MAJOR health benefits of coffee including the latest research and scientific proof that will have you looking at the wonderful coffee bean in a whole new way.
This informative, health and wellness resource will no doubt heighten your appreciation of coffee, and can help you start your day by giving yourself the gift of health.
Turn your daily coffee ritual into an anti-aging, health-boosting, mind-empowering practice.
Detailed Information That You Can Use Starting Today!
DO NOT NEGLECT THIS CRITICAL INFORMATION A DAY LONGER!